Monday, January 4, 2010

Spdr Funds Is Selling Stradle Option On SPDR Exchange Traded Fund(SPY) A Good Strategy?

Is selling stradle option on SPDR exchange traded fund(SPY) a good strategy? - spdr funds

I am an individual investor that currently sell the options on Exchange Traded Funds growth.I capital of both call and put options on Spy (S & P500), near the current market price. I also buy puts.I protection normally sell two months of the ways to maximize the return on my investment. Can you tell me if there is a good strategy and insurance?

2 comments:

anonymou... said...

I think it's a little more advanced than the young people in this site! I can not advise ... Can you help me? Why did not you? I'm in [GW] Gray Wolf, and [GE] General Electric. What are your thoughts?

gp1261 said...

In which direction you are waiting for the market? If you do not wait for the market is large envelope, is the strategy most can complete you. Leave the unlimited risk on the upside and the downside risks to unlimited, and its usefulness is has received the premium, limited net of commissions, at least they hope that the market is flat, it's a lost cause in any way the market goes. A very risky strategy, with low wages. It's like skydiving without a parachute.

Post a Comment