Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kidney Infection Symptoms I Have A Kidney Infection, Are My Symptoms Normal?

I have a kidney infection, are my symptoms normal? - kidney infection symptoms

I went to the doctor Wednesday and said that I should give more than the weekend, but I always feel bad, even if my back and kidney pain disappeared. I am worried about my symptoms, I feel dizzy and lose my balance and eye pain. I am very worried because I now see my symptoms in one site and was modeled on that of a brain tumor. Are my symptoms normal kidney infection? I'm so scared!

1 comments:

musicman said...

No, never try variety of symptoms, there are many problems with the multitude of similar symptoms, and if you are a qualified practitioner, the chances of misdiagnosis are high.If Remember, if you please go to the doctor.

Post a Comment