Friday, January 15, 2010

Raleigh Gyms Thinking About Moving To Raleigh, NC In A Couple Years?

Thinking About moving to Raleigh, NC in a couple years? - raleigh gyms

Well, I'm out of college in 2-3 years and I know you want to move at a later date. In thinking about Raleigh, NC. The specialization in Information Technology (Network specificlly more) and I know that this area of "computer" jobs is ideal. But how is the place, what is the cost of living is beautiful, and what to do. Fitness is fun, because I want to stay healthy. 70-80k salary would be enough?

1 comments:

Piece017 said...

Only 70-80 in Raleigh ... Cost of living is not bad .. Most people live far north of Raleigh ... Cary, Apex area ... This is a good place! As for what to do: In the summer they have free concerts in the middle of each other .... SA Gleenwood AVE. Several bars and restaurants at night to go lol (where I met my husband) ... more parks you can rent boats and races, etc. .... have farmers market is in Nice, you are an .. go .. There are many gyms and YMCA, no matter where you live, you have in your area, I'm sure! The only good thing that many young people here B / C of all the universities of all that for their age group is great! Good luck!

Post a Comment