Sunday, January 31, 2010

Four Months And Rolling In Cot My Son Is Four Months Old, He Can Not Yet Roll Over. Should I Worry? What Else Should He Be Doing?

My Son is four months old, he can not yet roll over. Should I worry? What else should he be doing? - four months and rolling in cot

My son is four months and do not lie, I have not been able to stop this practice as soon as they too embarrassing. He is very strong and she is sitting near his hands just to stabilize me. He was found in a few weeks and loves it, but now I have the problem of how to drink whole milk. He sleeps well at 8-4.
Please can someone tell me if this sounds like what they do, as my oldest son is almost 8 and I forgot sooo much!
I would also add that he was very alert, always on the lookout for something new and want to happen.
Thanks

5 comments:

♥BYBs are money grabbing idiots♥ said...

All babies develop differently 7 months I can sit alone has for 4 months, but can not roll hates to crawl on his belly and HES can not be 31 in 8 months November

Andy said...

My son is 4 months and not to roll over all. I never liked it on my stomach to tolerate just for a few minutes at a time, but is very tired quickly.
Your baby is perfect, not even worried!

JaMiE LeE said...

My son is doing well =)
It may be a slower than other students.
If you really want us to these concerns, you can take a center for the children's development and review.

Francheska S said...

My daughter is 4 months and they can overturn only hate everything you try to turn it dosnt like, but the doctor said that as they grow, they learn

elshva said...

He's fine. I know exactly brilliant 8 months, still not worry about driving ... All babies are different.

Post a Comment