Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Southwest Travel Packages Gotta Get Away Southwest Airlines?

Gotta Get Away Southwest Airlines? - southwest travel packages

I am planning a trip to Orlando in November to go with the parents of my wife to Disney. We watched the plane ticket and Southwest Airlines is the Get-Away Package. I try my tests do not make online research and my travel agent, but simply ... I know that this bizarre situation where the Council is like a first-come, first served. I know you get a seat every time I check in, but I fear that not all of my family sitting near each other. If the book of tickets at the same time and arrival times, while making all 5 of us sit together? "All ideas, which would be useful, I do not have to board a plane for over 8 years. Note: It is important to me than my husband, my 4-year-old daughter and I sat together.

1 comments:

Michael said...

do not worry, if you look at all that can sit together.

In the short time that Sparato may be, the children are always a family member, and will always sit next to a passenger.

Post a Comment