Friday, January 1, 2010

Hot Pink Leotard Has Anyone Male Ever Worn A Girl's Swimsuit Or Leotard? Or Wanted To?

Has anyone male ever worn a girl's swimsuit or leotard? or wanted to? - hot pink leotard

In the 19 and I want to wear tights for girls and a bathing suit, I would like cling material and feels in my body is and how tight and smooth. Sometimes I have 2, since it is a little narrower and thicker.

In general, the girls wear in size, about 10 years, because they are more stringent than the small size of women (feel better in just 130 pounds).

I have a pink long sleeve turtleneck with lycra mesh back and a keyhole Racerback Speedo swimsuit. I was only taking my clothes in public Tho saw no one.

Has anyone else ever wanted to engage in with them or see how they feel? Or Where can I find people with similar interests or women dressed like me like that?

1 comments:

aeh said...

Yes, several times. Besides the advantage that I use in my normal "male" clothing. Unfortunately, I have a male body, but very thin, so it's not very manly, but still not completing the form, a real woman tights, etc., can not very well for me. But I like the feeling of them.

Post a Comment