Saturday, December 12, 2009

Quotes About Asthma Should I Have My Home's Air Ducts Cleaned? If So, How Much Should I Spend?

Should I have my home's air ducts cleaned? If so, how much should I spend? - quotes about asthma

Some companies charge around $ 99 for a "house" special. Others have noted more than $ 500. What is the difference between them - and no cleaning of air ducts really good? We have a cat, a lot of dust into the house and a family member with asthma. In addition, we had finished our basement a few years earlier, I am sure that on the plaster dust resulted in the aisles.

2 comments:

kayak said...

DEFINITELY use the canals are cleaned. Locate the following: 1) a system that includes a rotating brush in conjunction with a vacuum cleaner to clean the duct system 2) a system where all the equipment is out of your vacuum hose - is usually mounted on trucks. 3) Do not forget the return air duct - which pre-filter dust-laden air to the heater goes / AC maintained. Clean once a year is a bit much, unless it carries a rare dust-producing activities. Once every 3-5 years is enough.

In addition, patients with asthma from an electrostatic air filter such as the phones from The Sharper Image can benefit from selling expensive, but really the height in the air.

shorthor... said...

If you need to do cleaning at least once a year. Especially with asthma than in the picture. My mother has asthma. Whatever the price, go with the trustee or the like.

Post a Comment