Friday, December 11, 2009

Pinky Herpes Blister On Baby's Penis?

Blister on baby's penis? - pinky herpes

My son is three months and circumcised. He is not sick or fever. It is more of a growth spurt and has slept a lot. I changed his diaper and noticed a blister on the tip of his penis. Long and thin .. the size of a small finger nail training script. N shingles on both sides so no, no. Your urine is a bit much, can the ammonia in the urine irritate him? I want to change. Should I Desitin or vasaline?

7 comments:

missyvix... said...

Yes, they can get the bulbs in the urine ... daily bath and wash the buttocks with a soft, damp, wet wipes, not with every diaper change and let it air dry frequently. DO NOT use petroleum jelly or diaper ointment for blisters, traps moisture from the skin.

grateful said...

Take him to the doctor

grateful said...

Take him to the doctor

grateful said...

Take him to the doctor

live well laugh often love much said...

I would be the doc ... just to be safe, do something about it, it can irritate the bladder more

live well laugh often love much said...

I would be the doc ... just to be safe, do something about it, it can irritate the bladder more

BROKENHE... said...

If I Were UI DOC call the office and ask what would THERM best thing to do for them until tomorrow, but would use Desitin

Post a Comment