Monday, December 28, 2009

Probate Investing What Is The Best Way To Invest This Money?

What is the best way to invest this money? - probate investing

I am 22 years and recently entered into an inheritance from a deceased relative. Although the property is valued and will go for approval, with some unresolved issues with a property that had a pension that is created and has not been included in the trust. What is to say, for the next 12 years, I get a monthly payment of $ 500 (rent). I want to do good for him, as he done a lot for my family and was a true gentleman.

His friend and financial advisor recommended that employees made money for a Roth IRA and suggested that the opening of a money market account. Here's the rub: I do not know how it works. Can someone be so kind as to explain what my best options? He tried to explain, but I do not understand. Any help is greatly appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment