Sunday, February 7, 2010

Spots On Your Vagaina What Effect Can Antibiotics For Spots Have On My Body?

What effect can antibiotics for spots have on my body? - spots on your vagaina

I take tablets for oxytetracycline moderate acne. I have to take two tablets a day earlier than I have ever eaten. This has to be very effective despite the fact that if you stop treatment, acne a little. I am aware that antibiotics can have unwanted side effects. What kind of side effects. As I think I have a few.
Only good constructive feedback. and it would be good to hear from someone who has lived, and these tablets.

2 comments:

Amy said...

The most common side effects of antibiotics diarrhea and nausea, should the drug with a leaflet explaining the side effects are, to read a from him. If you believe that you have no side effects, other antibiotics can prove what we see GP.

Frank said...

Hello, Doctor. Bactrim use. I think you want more information. Please go to ----> http://webmd71.notlong.com/AAWkiL6

Post a Comment