Thursday, February 18, 2010

Heart Problems That Can Not Be Detected By Ekg Can Heart Disease Be Detected By Listening To The Heart?

Can heart disease be detected by listening to the heart? - heart problems that can not be detected by ekg

I am 17 and I had pain in the chest on the left side for a while and recently went to an electrocardiogram. My doctor told me that the ECG is normal, if I am a pediatric cardiologist, who told me that the EKG was normal. He listened to my heart and said everything sounded good, but I do not know what cause pain in the chest on the left side.
My father died of a heart attack in 2005 at the age of 45 years and had a heart valve prolapse. The doctor said that heart disease [works] on your side of the family and said if I saw my father when I was 15 years have, which is better controlled, because that's where I took my father began to build . My father was not overweight, I'm not overweight, but problems behind the heart on both sides of my family. Juc ask if I echo ECG or if the cardiologist was able to say, listening and reading EKG?
Even if you do not have heart disease for many years now wait before a test?

0 comments:

Post a Comment